- Software integration delivery project management expertise.
- Have financial expertise to effectively control costs and discover new opportunities in the delivery process.
- With expertise in the field of ICT, especially in operations support systems, business support systems, telecom value-added services.
- Project management skills to execute multiple or large IT&Software integration projects.
- Interpersonal skill, build good relationship with the project members and other stakeholder.
- Negotiate and communicate skill, know how to deal with suppliers, contractors.
- Solve the problem and deal with the skills of conflict.
- Business mind and financial skills.
- Insight the software to deliver major contradictions and pain points
- Delivery software or IT project as a PM, software area include following : asBSS/OSS/VAS/ area business.
- Ensure the project is delivered in line with the contract and implemented according to the budget, and take responsibility for achieving project objectives.
- Focus on customer requirements and improve customer satisfaction through value presentation.
- Coordinate resources to formulate and ensure effective implementation of the project delivery strategy and solution.
- Ensure operational compliance of the project and its delivery in line with the company's management systems and regulations.
- Make decisions and control measures for major issues and risks, and promptly inform executives of any issues and risks beyond the capability of the project team to ensure they are managed in a closed-loop cycle.
- Lead by example to pass on the company's core values and build an efficient team.
- Develop project planning rules and lead the formulation of a project master plan.
- Work Location: Barra da Tijuca/Rio de Janeiro