- Responsible for and organize unit commissioning activities and prepare related documentation.
- Requires signatures in the commissioning witness and report documents.
- Gather and organize materials for TOP (Tunr Over Package), databook prepare and review.
- Provide technical support and service during Defect Liability Period.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Commissioning Manager.
College degree on Mechanical Engineering
5 years experience on boiler commissioning, power plant & equipments operation and or maintenance
Familiar with Brazilian standards and regulations
Advanced skills on IT including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CAD
Fluent/advanced in English, good communication skills and team player