-Execute the control of spare parts with Wärtsilä procedures in a safe and cost effective way.
- Implement action plans and processes in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and supervise the maintenance and calibration of tools and measurement devices.
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships. - Develop the working routines applicable for the Warehouse activities.
- Integration of other areas such as FS, WS, O&M.
High School Diploma Mechanical or equivalent experience / Technician Mechanical degree.
Spanish mother tongue (Mandatory)
English intermediate/ fluent
Strategic planning and target setting,
Problem solving and decision making,