-Execute the control of spare parts with Wärtsilä procedures in a safe and cost effective way.
- Implement action plans and processes in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and supervise the maintenance and calibration of tools and measurement devices.
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships. - Develop the working routines applicable for the Warehouse activities.
- Integration of other areas such as FS, WS, O&M.
- Is necessary to drive forklift, open the boxes and do the conference of materials and assist in the organization of the warehouse.
High School Diploma Mechanical or equivalent experience / Technician Mechanical degree.
Spanish mother tongue (Mandatory)
English intermediate/ fluent
Strategic planning and target setting,
Problem solving and decision making,
Opportunity for Wartsila Argentina, Necessary availability for live in Argentina.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2016, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.