Area: FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis)
We are looking for a seasoned FP&A Supervisor, strong experience solely focused on FP&A activities and that has led a team of at least 3-4 team members. This professional will be responsible for helping the Head of FP&A manage a team of 9 analysts with activities ranging from analyzing month end results, support corporate reporting requirements, managing monthly and yearly forecast, budget, forecast, variance analysis, to ad hoc profitability analysis.
We are looking for a results driven individual, with a sense of ownership and a GREAT team player that will not only deliver the quality results the company needs, but also develop its people.
- Will be responsible to develop and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual forecast;
- Will create executive summary presentations to explain the current P&L trends;
- Will need to establish strong cross-functional partnerships in order to better support the business as whole;
- Help identify and manage the risks and opportunities against the latest forecast;
- Help manage the planning of the Original Budget, Revised Budget and the Mid Term Plan (5 years) according to corporate deadlines;
- Help establish key metrics for business initiatives to track progress and measure success of the business;
- Help to streamline the planning process and to abide to corporate guidelines and timeline, also improving the current financial models;
- Deep analysis of expenses in order to find opportunities and keep the company on track to deliver the results corporate expects;
- Analyze the results variances against previous forecast, prior year and original budget;
- Consolidate and distribute month end close reporting package;
- Develop ad hoc analysis to support the board of directors decisions, as required;
- Develop profitability analysis, by product, product family and distribution channel;
- Develop viability studies for new point of sales and new product lines;
- Act as liaison between the FP&A team and the marketing and sales teams to support pricing strategy;
- Develop and manage free cash flow model and monthly cash reports, aligned with the treasury department;
- Ability to motivate the team always looking for improvements;
- Ability to identify business needs and process improvement, acting accordingly;
- Outstanding analytical skills and proven track record delivering on action plans;
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and be able to influence the team and other business partners;
- Adapt and be flexible in a complex, changing environment.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economy or Accounting. MBA will be considered a plus;
- MUST be Fluent English. Spanish is a plus;
- Experience with SAP (5 and 6), BW, BI, BPC (or Hyperion);
- Manufacturing industry is preferred. Automotive will be considered a plus;
- Strong experience with financial modeling (IRR, payback period, etc.), preparing forecasts, analyzing results, variance analysis, budgeting and producing financial reports;
- Advanced financial modeling skills (Macro and VBA are plus);
- Microsoft Office Package experience is a must.