MISSION: The Pricing Analyst's main mission is to execute Pricing strategy by performing pricing analysis and quotation, and providing proper pricing police communication and drive to all involved areas, and necessary reports. Through his/her performance, he/she will contribute with the profitability of the Company in Brazil/Regional Offices, and customer needs.
Scope of responsabilities:
- Pricing analysis;
- Evaluate pricing strategies, identifying risks and offering creative and proactive recommendations to Line;
- Provide pricing consultative support to sales team, ECSA offices and senior management;
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved;
- Pricing quotation tasks;
- Push agencies to perform targets and budget, and support management in order to achieve results.
- Provide proper communication, accurate information and a high quality of service to all internal customer and related areas;
Education & experience requirements:
- Degree Required in Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
- Intermediary Microsoft Office + Advanced Excel;
- English (advanced) and Spanish;
- Experience in working with pricing;
- Problem solving profile;
- Results oriented;
- Customer focused.
CMA CGM is a leading worldwide shipping group. Founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saadé, CMA CGM is today a worldwide leading shipping group. It has nearly 22,000 employees around the world, of which 4,500 in France. Of the French employees, 2,400 are based in Marseille, where the Group was founded. The CMA CGM Group has become a major player in the global maritime shipping industry. A global network of innovative services Backed by 765 offices and agencies in more than 160 countries and operating nearly 200 regular shipping lines, CMA CGM Group offers comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer expectations across the globe.