MISSION: The Pricing Analyst's main mission is to execute Pricing strategy by performing pricing analysis and quotation, and providing proper pricing police communication and drive to all involved areas, and necessary reports. Through his/her performance, he/she will contribute with the profitability of the Company in Brazil/Regional Offices, and customer needs.
Scope of responsabilities:
- Pricing analysis;
- Evaluate pricing strategies, identifying risks and offering creative and proactive recommendations to Line;
- Provide pricing consultative support to sales team, ECSA offices and senior management;
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved;
- Pricing quotation tasks;
- Push agencies to perform targets and budget, and support management in order to achieve results.
- Provide proper communication, accurate information and a high quality of service to all internal customer and related areas;
Education & experience requirements:
- Degree Required in Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
- Intermediary Microsoft Office + Advanced Excel;
- English (advanced) and Spanish;
- Experience in working with pricing;
- Problem solving profile;
- Results oriented;
- Customer focused.