Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs, With proven experience in telecommunication Market for generating and manage sales opportunities, marketing experience, technical issues, orders, revenue, collection, profit, market targets, transaction quality by persuading customer to buy.
• Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities within Customer related to Mobile Network, Mobile Access, Mobile Core and VAS.
• Understands the Customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
• Achieves sales targets.
• Owns the account pipeline and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
• Knowledge enough over following technologies: Wireless, Core and VAS
• Ability and smart on negotiation and close deals.
- Great ability on developing Customer Relationship
• Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with Customer’s operations organization, procurement, regional offices, marketing and other needed areas.
- Account Management and Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs.
• Manages internal processes (e.g. win plan, pricing file, quotation, sales opportunities, demand plan, CRM plan, project execution).
• E2E focusing and ability to interact with supporting areas
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field.
• Solid Experience in account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the Wireless industry.
• Deep understanding of large project delivery.
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Deep experience and knowledge of the Mobile Operator market.