Fluent in English. Advanced Spanish is a plus;
High School Diploma. BS/BA degree preferred;
General administrative/sales experience;
Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
• Identify new market opportunities.
• Perform market research using some simple tools (internet, ARBOR, etc).
• Create databases and capture market data from Sales, news, magazines, etc.
• Analyze competitors.
• Evaluate demographics, prices, potential distribution channels, etc.
• Create customized questionnaires and surveys.
• Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations.
• Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
• Maintain Customers database with customer profiles.
• Document filing and control (NDA, MSA, SoF, etc.).
• Credit review support.
• Support and organize events in Brazil including negotiation, acquiring vendor quotes and purchasing the booth items.
• Provide translation support for marketing materials (Portuguese).
• Prepare customized sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation.
• Track budget expenses.
• Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Answer incoming phone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
• Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
• Supports HR department with misc. projects in Brazil (ie. trainee program recruiting process).
• Manages vendor contracts and budget controls of Facilities in Brazil.
• Maintains and requests office supplies, office consumables.
• Inputs purchase requests for facilities cost centers.
• Manages invoice payments for facilities.
• Focal point for communication with landlord / public agencies / office building.
• Contributes to team effort with other duties as assigned.
Salary: R$ 3000,00 + VT + VR (R$ 20,00) + AM