- Visit laboratories and hospitals for training and to troubleshoot problems related to products' applications;
- Answer customer queries;
- Maintain customer training course database.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Experience as Application Specialist or Scientific Advisor for in vitro diagnostics products;
- Experience with Coagulation equipment;
- Experience with customer relations.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biomedicine or related areas.
- English: fluent.
Work location: São Paulo - SP. Candidates must have full availability to travel.