1. Manage all phases of the project per the Product Development Process or Project Lifecycle Process.
2. Deliver assigned projects on schedule aligned with the critical needs of the business vertical or external customer and external partners
3. Proficient in all aspects, identifying, analyzing, tracking and monitoring, of the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Scope, Time, Risk, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Stakeholder Management, Procurement and Integration.
4. Construct the Work Breakdown Structure for the project; demonstrate proficiency in using project management software tools.
5. Maintain ownership of and accountability for the project schedule.
6. Documents the necessary project artifacts, such as schedules and work plans, estimates, issues tracking and status reporting, to manage the project lifecycle.
7. Manage all relationships necessary for a successful project team.
8. Coordinates and facilitates project meetings and negotiates with staffing managers for project resources and other project needs;
9. Monitor and guarantee deliverables quality;
10. Provide guidance to other RISK Solutions Management organizations on project management.
11. Represent Program Management in cross-functional teams within the LexisNexis RISK Solutions organization.
12. Ability to travel and manage project development across a geographically diverse engineering organization.
13. Identify and make recommendations for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
14. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
15. All other duties as assigned
-Bachelor’s degree required and strong experience;
-Project management implementation experience
-Technology knowledge- training and experience/ practice of implementing technology-enabled solutions
-PMI certification preferred
-Desirable Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred
- Desirable Enterprise Change Management
-Experience in presenting to executive level audiences
-Ability to operate independently and innovate
-Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across a highly matrixed organization, interacting, influencing, negotiating effectively with all levels of leadership and peers
-Successfully demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced environment, with frequent and substantial priority changes, challenging timelines and major resource constraints is desired
-A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives
-A take-charge and decisive person capable of leading large scale initiatives
-Professionalism and strong communication skills – Portuguese and English Fluent.
-Experience with MS Office, and/or project planning software preferred (project, primavera, other)
-Travel may be required
Local de Trabalho – Av. Paulista
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government assess, predict and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has more than 5,200 full-time employees and contractors in offices around the world.* LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions.
Since 1988, LexisNexis Risk Solutions has scaled through innovation and growth in core businesses, and expansion into attractive adjacent and international markets, completing more than a dozen acquisitions in the last two years.