Responsible for the analysis, technical solution, design, construction, unit testing, installation and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs.
• Bachelors’ Degree in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Sr Level Java EE programming language;
• Experience in software development and technical analysis;
• Required Experience of technologies: Hibernate / JPA, JSF and Spring;
• Knowledge of Oracle Database (SQL, PL/SQL);
• Experience in AngularJS preferred;
• Knowledge of Tomcat application server;
• Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE;
• Knowledge of Web services and REST Services;
• knowledge of HTML / CSS / XML preferred;
• Advanced level in English language;
• Experience in Agile Development (Scrum) preferred.