Implementation of HR strategy, policies and processes in LexisNexis Risk Solutions Brazil that will support the company’s vision, business strategies & goals.
Activities and Responsibilities:
Act as a business partner, influencing the strategic agenda and delivering added value to people and the business
- Implement local HR policies, processes and procedures in close collaboration with management
- Optimize investment in people to achieve outstanding business results and to become a "Employer of Choice" and a Great Place to do a Great Work.
- Contribute to HR marketing/employer branding, developing actions and initiatives to contribute with engagement and team’s motivation
- Develop, in close collaboration with business leaders, programs aimed at increasing employee performance, retention and engagement
- Support the leadership team in the integration of strategy, process, and people into the right structure with the right competencies and capabilities to realize the Business Plan and maximize performance.
- Take an active role in workforce planning & analysis with business leaders and managers
- Support the leadership team in maximizing workforce efficiency, while increasing organizational capabilities.
- Acting as a change agent, providing expertise in the area of people & organizational development
- Help set the agenda for the future, facilitate, support and create plans for making change happen, enhancing organizational effectiveness
- Further integrate the various functional entities with the objective of creating a coherent organizational culture
- Act as an internal consultant, and coach managers on what should be done and how - facilitating and managing the process for change.
- Act as trusted advisor by providing proactive and solid HR consultancy, advice and coaching to business teams, as well as assisting them with their personal development to maximize their effectiveness.
- Ensure that employees have the skills needed to be effective in a world-class organization.
- Act as facilitator between the business and learning and development needs to ensure that internal customers are effectively served.
- Coordinate the talent management activities (ETR) in Brazil to ensure leaders and talents are being identified, recognized and developed in line with the organizations overall requirements and expectations.
- Assist managers through process of creating job description and job evaluation
- Work together with business teams to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies and processes that successfully deliver against strategic objectives, both current and long-term
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, on line recruiting resources and in-house job board to recruit great candidates
- Ensure HR delivers and interface with the specific areas in order to provide a better service for managers and employees:
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Reward and Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- HR Administration (Payroll, Benefits) & Reporting
- Legal Compliance
- Employee Relations / Collective Labor Agreements
- HR Systems and Tools: PeopleSoft, Taleo etc
- Positively impact employee morale through effective communication and providing opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Enhance effective communication with the global HR team to ensure that global HR activities are locally appropriate
- Drive action planning and execution following Employee Surveys to ensure a constant focus on improving employee engagement.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Relevant IT industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of the cultures and labor environments in Brazil. Supports Brazilian employees and be part of a larger global HR team.
- Personal credibility, professionalism and integrity
- Credibility and integrity to act as "Leadership Advisor" and influence at management level
- Truly understands the role of HR business partner and strategic consulting
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates readiness to do things differently
- Openness to change
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Customer service orientation
- Adapts verbal and written communication style to have the greatest impact on a given audience
- Change-agent with a deep knowledge of organizational development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Psychology or other similar focus
- HR Specialization / MBA
- HR Generalist with sound experience in different fields of strategic and operative HR Management
- Additional HR qualification (e.g. coaching) would be a plus
Work location: this professional will be based in our Alphaville office, working between Alphaville and Bela Cintra locations in a regular basis and as requested by businesses
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.