Implementation of HR strategy, policies and processes in LexisNexis Risk Solutions Brazil that will support the company’s vision, business strategies & goals.
Activities and Responsibilities:
Act as a business partner, influencing the strategic agenda and delivering added value to people and the business
- Implement local HR policies, processes and procedures in close collaboration with management
- Optimize investment in people to achieve outstanding business results and to become a "Employer of Choice" and a Great Place to do a Great Work.
- Contribute to HR marketing/employer branding, developing actions and initiatives to contribute with engagement and team’s motivation
- Develop, in close collaboration with business leaders, programs aimed at increasing employee performance, retention and engagement
- Support the leadership team in the integration of strategy, process, and people into the right structure with the right competencies and capabilities to realize the Business Plan and maximize performance.
- Take an active role in workforce planning & analysis with business leaders and managers
- Support the leadership team in maximizing workforce efficiency, while increasing organizational capabilities.
- Acting as a change agent, providing expertise in the area of people & organizational development
- Help set the agenda for the future, facilitate, support and create plans for making change happen, enhancing organizational effectiveness
- Further integrate the various functional entities with the objective of creating a coherent organizational culture
- Act as an internal consultant, and coach managers on what should be done and how - facilitating and managing the process for change.
- Act as trusted advisor by providing proactive and solid HR consultancy, advice and coaching to business teams, as well as assisting them with their personal development to maximize their effectiveness.
- Ensure that employees have the skills needed to be effective in a world-class organization.
- Act as facilitator between the business and learning and development needs to ensure that internal customers are effectively served.
- Coordinate the talent management activities (ETR) in Brazil to ensure leaders and talents are being identified, recognized and developed in line with the organizations overall requirements and expectations.
- Assist managers through process of creating job description and job evaluation
- Work together with business teams to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies and processes that successfully deliver against strategic objectives, both current and long-term
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, on line recruiting resources and in-house job board to recruit great candidates
- Ensure HR delivers and interface with the specific areas in order to provide a better service for managers and employees:
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Reward and Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- HR Administration (Payroll, Benefits) & Reporting
- Legal Compliance
- Employee Relations / Collective Labor Agreements
- HR Systems and Tools: PeopleSoft, Taleo etc
- Positively impact employee morale through effective communication and providing opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Enhance effective communication with the global HR team to ensure that global HR activities are locally appropriate
- Drive action planning and execution following Employee Surveys to ensure a constant focus on improving employee engagement.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Relevant IT industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of the cultures and labor environments in Brazil. Supports Brazilian employees and be part of a larger global HR team.
- Personal credibility, professionalism and integrity
- Credibility and integrity to act as "Leadership Advisor" and influence at management level
- Truly understands the role of HR business partner and strategic consulting
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates readiness to do things differently
- Openness to change
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Customer service orientation
- Adapts verbal and written communication style to have the greatest impact on a given audience
- Change-agent with a deep knowledge of organizational development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Psychology or other similar focus
- HR Specialization / MBA
- HR Generalist with sound experience in different fields of strategic and operative HR Management
- Additional HR qualification (e.g. coaching) would be a plus
Work location: this professional will be based in our Alphaville office, working between Alphaville and Bela Cintra locations in a regular basis and as requested by businesses