Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) is a leading provider of advanced positioning solutions that transform work processes through the application of innovative technology. This transformation enables users to improve productivity, enhance quality, lower input costs, and reduce rework by allowing them to collect, manage and analyze complex information faster and easier. Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GNSS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions. Trimble’s solutions help professionals in surveying, construction, agriculture, transportation, mapping, utilities, natural resource management and public safety to do their jobs in new and creative ways. In addition, Trimble provides GPS timing and synchronization products to some of the largest telecommunications infrastructure companies and GPS boards, modules, chipsets, and technology licenses to major, tier-one automobile and electronics manufacturers around the world. The Company's portfolio of over 1,000 patents is the basis for the broadest positioning solutions portfolio in the industry. Trimble products are used in over 150 countries around the world. Employees in 34 countries, coupled with a network of dealers and distribution partners, serve and support customers. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com.
Business Development Manager
- Código da vaga:
- Nível hierárquico:
Campinas / SP / BR
- Quantidade de vagas:
- The Business Development Manager will play a vital role in planning and delivering new Trimble complete solutions through a variety of strategies to support Trimble growth in the region with the direct coaching, mentoring and strategic orientation of the Brazil Country Manager.
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective Trimble solutions opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision makers, research, source, make initial contact and meet potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and understanding their needs, coordinate solutions that combine multiple business units HW/SW in order to present comprehensive proposals in different verticals, provide timely feedback to the Country Manager and the business units regarding performance, sales activity reports and account strategy concerns, strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations.
- Outside sales experience in a B2B role selling complete solutions in any of Trimble vertical markets.
- Proven record of success achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.Sc.), Business degree preferred but not mandatory.
- We are looking for a dynamic and results driven individual that could envision and propose new business solutions for big Brazilian corporate companies.
- The main role will be to utilize your professional selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions.
- High level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics.
- Knowledgeable of Brazilian laws and regulations for business Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and related software, outstanding interpersonal skills, strong initiative skills working both, independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication, strong attention to detail and accuracy, ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines and minimum supervision.