Who is the company looking for?
- Graduation: Administration, Engineering, Economics and related areas.
- Graduation Due: from Jun/2018
- Período de Estudo: Indifferent / 6 hours per day
- Languages: Fluent English
What will be the activities?
- Work on projects and activities that help to drive demand and improve customer experience.
- Resposible for Books Catalog Selection and Pricing Logics.
- Invent and simplify the catalog logics and processes to scale increasing our selection and improving our catalog quality.
- Analyze business data to get a clear understanding of the impact of different pricing variables on top and bottom lines; ensure that all pricing systems work properly and take action when they don't.
- Analyze financial performance, pricing and traffic metrics on a weekly basis Goals & Metrics.
What are the benefits?
- Salary: R$ 1500,00.
- Meal Voucher: R$ 20,00 ao dia.
- Transportation Voucher.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
Stay tuned to your e-mails as part of the process will be online!
A world of opportunities!