YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with business partners to optimize and enhance business processes;
- Proactively identify process improvement, innovations and cost optimization opportunities and bring these ideas back into the IT organization;
- Maintain awareness of Bayer directives and applicable external regulations to ensure business processes meet compliance requirements;
- Work with project and IT teams to promote/validate continued business and platform functions processes compliance;
- Manage project portfolio and IT costs (Budget & FCST);
- Perform opportunity assessments and business case analysis;
- Interfaces regularly with corporate functions managers to define:
--> Project direction and system change priorities (Work closely with stakeholders)
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Systems Analysis, Administration/Business or related technical field; Masters preferable.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience can supersede degree requirement.
- Experience with direct business information systems experience or Demand/Request Management.
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization model and interact effectively and develop consensus with all levels of management/senior management within a multi-functional team environment.
- Available for to travel domestically and internationally.
- English and Portuguese Fluent is necessary.
- Project and Portfolio Management.
- Knowledge on Business Analysis.
- ITIL/COBIT/PMP/CBAP is desired.