Role Overview: This position is tasked with providing high-quality administrative, process management and reporting support to the Leaders and team to assist the sale and execution of talent acquisition engagements. In addition, the Administrator acts as the “go to person” for their team/LOB and assists in the smooth functioning of office operations as required.
Team and Office Administration
• General "Go to person" for all queries to ensure smooth operations
• Assist Office Manager, Receptionist and PA’s where needed to cover workload, including general office management, leadership support, reception duties and coordination of business wide meetings & events
• Coordinate team meetings and events, including outlook calendar invites, facilities & equipment.
• Provide general administrative support to team, including diary management, travel and expenses, correspondence and other duties as required
• Meet and greet clients and candidates
• Room bookings for interviews and internal meetings
• Coordinate webex and VC where required for meetings, client pitches and training
Education & Language:
• Advanced English Language is required.
• Bachelor´s degree in areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others.