The Role: The Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Level of required experience:
• Large experience in full-cycle recruitment.
• Able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times.
• Able to lead client briefing or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements.
• Able to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interview for majority of range of roles and role levels.
• Able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for majority of range of roles and role levels.
• Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
• Able to access and generate reports for both client and Futurestep.
Education & Language
- Bachelor´s degree in areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others
- Advanced English Language is required.