This role is a key to our company’s strategy and involves second line customer contact trough technical support and incident, problem and change management on hosted and managed solutions.
Being part of an international team that spans the globe delivering 24x7 support, this role incorporates:
- Continuously service reliability and performances improvement
- Design and change implementation into the systems with high quality requirements
- Disaster recovery solution management to guaranty business continuity
- Service industrialization improvement by maintaining and enhancing internal tools.
With the continuous onboarding of new customers and solutions, this role will incorporate working with the delivery team to guaranty the handover into the operations team ensuring that the contractual SLA can be met.
- Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Several years (at least 5) of relevant IT support experience.
- Autonomous level at least 1 year in level 1 support & operation
- Expert level at least 2 years in Autonomous level
- Incident / problem management
- Change management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Escalation management
- ITIL notions
- Linux-Unix application admin
- Unix/Shell scripting
- Data base queries, writing and excecution
- Weblogic administration will be a plus
- Ticketing tool
- Monitoring tool (such as Nagios)
- Validation tools (soap, HTTP protocol…)
- Linux-Unix Unix/Shell Weblogic Http is a plus
- Advanced english
- Other language is a plus