As a Finance Project Manager, we expect you to not only be involved in technical issues, but also to engage people to work with you. This is a strategic position for us and has a lot of exposure with the global team.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• A master’s degree in finance or accounting
• Previous experience in financial project implementation
• Knowledge with SAP implementation is a plus
• Knowledge of brazilian tax is a plus
• Strong communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English
• Passion to learn and drive to succeed
• A proactive approach and self-reliant personality
If you’re tempted to apply or find out more, go to www.hilti.com