- Home office
- Horário flexível
Overview of role:
The ad designer will join our marketing team to help grow and expand our business. This role will focus mainly on the creation of advertising materials for games. You will be part of a dynamic group, who understand the goals of your position and have the experience to get you the resources you need to do your job well. They will be your sparring partner and help you create the best possible marketing materials. You will have access to our dashboards, which will allow you to see how your work performs. This will also allow you to gain insights into your performance and make adjustments on the fly.
- Create new artwork
- Work closely with our marketing specialists
- Transform marketing angles into creatives
- Initiate new ideas for angles and creatives
- Work collaboratively on ideas and concepts within the marketing team
- Optimize existing artwork according to their performance
- Collect creative materials matching the existing artwork
- Analyze Client materials and create matching artwork
- Add value to the marketing team with your creative and proactive approach to existing challenges
The Ideal candidate:
- A degree in design, marketing, communications, advertising or business
- Passionate about games and game design
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (PS, Premiere, AE)
- Understanding of the online marketing landscape
- Able to accept and process feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and rapidly growing industry
- Must be able to work independently and drive results
- Open minded work approach to continuously innovate and optimize own work processes
- Ability to compile data from several sources and create actionable insights
- Strong English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Is knowledgeable about current marketing trends and advertising tactics
- Experience designing ads
- 3D Design skills or video editing skills are a plus
- Creative skills which allow the development of own marketing materials (Banners and Landers)
- Competitive net base salary between 2.500-4.000 BRL per month, depending on experience. We also offer a very attractive Bonus structure when personal KPI's are met.
- Freedom - You can work from the comfort of your home
- Monthly budget for sport school
- Yearly company trip abroad
- Every 2 years budget to refresh your owned work equipment
Inglês - Nível Fluente e Inglês - Nível Avançado
About Nomads Digital
Nomads Digital is a marketing agency that forms perfect connections between gamers, places where the products are promoted (publishers) and the companies developing the Gaming products (advertiser) to create a more robust marketplace for Game marketing.
The company was founded in 2018, and is headquartered in Hungary. We are professionals from Germany, The Netherlands, Hungary and Brazil. For more information please visit www.nomads-digital.com
Applications, and for more information, relating to these two positions email email@example.com with a cover note, CV and preferably a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We regret to inform you that Nomads Digital does not accept any applications from employment or recruitment agencies. However, if you think that one of the positions posted is for you yourself, then we would be more than happy to hear from you!