- Home office
- Horário flexível
- Programa de treinamentos
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Metro Brazil has an opening for a brilliant and motivated intern to join our marketing team! This Marketing Intern will work on strategic level marketing projects in order to get a broad range of experience while in this role. These tasks will vary in complexity. By the end of the internship, the individual will have a deeper understanding of product marketing including analytics, project ideating and execution, developing a retail assortment strategy, and contributing to strategic marketing campaigns. To succeed in the role, this individual should be passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have strong communication skills and attention to detail.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Create consistent on-brand messaging while producing content through website, and social media;
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals;
• Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets;
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content;
• Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met;
• Deliver engaging content on a regular basis;
• Edit, proofread, and improve the content;
• Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence (Facebook, Instagram, stories, reels, IGTV, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat);
• Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement;
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
• Help oversee social media and digital advertising campaigns; Prepare reports and presentations; Monitor websites, social media accounts, and digital advertising campaigns.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Heavy user of every Social Media;
• Ability to operate and execute at a fast pace while maintaining high quality;
• Global mindset and awareness;
• Solution-oriented – ability to look at data to drive creative problem-solving;
• High standard of quality for visuals and strong aesthetic and design sense;
• Must be able to work independently with confidence to ask questions.
Inglês - Nível Avançado
• Extra courses about digital marketing (SEO, Facebook & Instagram ADS, Copywriting, Inbound Marketing).
• ENGLISH IS A MUST.
Metro Brazil is the first e-commerce website specialized in the supply of authentic original Brazilian products to the Middle East region, growing to deliver those products worldwide. The portfolio of Brazilian brands offered on the website continues to grow and expand through strategic partnerships. With a focus on quality, authenticity, and accessibility, Metro Brazil holds its customers’ satisfaction as the core driver to success.
First launched in 2017, Metro Brazil first began selling premium Brazilian corsets in the Middle East region. As the demand for such high quality products grew, so did the offering of the Metro Brazil product range, encompassing several types and brands of corsets and undergarments, accessories and jewelry, cosmetics and hair care, sportswear, and select items in clothing.