The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for setting the long-term strategic vision and commercialization strategy for the category in the Latin America Region. The role will have P&L accountability for sustained and profitable growth through the development and implementation of a 5-year strategic business plan and 1-year operating plans. The role will ensure that the strategic vision is integrated across the region and is aligned with the innovation plans and financial objectives. The manager will define and align regional priorities, plans and initiatives for the category, working with the Senior Marketing Manager .They will work collaboratively and create a climate of co-ownership with the region.
Espanhol - Nível Avançado e Inglês - Nível Fluente
• Bachelor Degree, in business-related discipline
• Solid experience in marketing / brand management roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behavior
• P&L management
• Resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities
• Product & technology development and working with R&D, Manufacturing & Product Supply
• Managing & successfully influencing complex stakeholder relationships
• Masters / MBA with concentration in Marketing
• Experience in a B2B environment
“A Korn Ferry é uma empresa global de consultoria organizacional que combina estratégia e talento para impulsionar o desempenho dos nossos clientes.