BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1300 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS, and Chime.
Campus.Live is a B2B educational startup looking for a Marketing Head of Growth to join us in building a learning platform that gives people universal access to high-quality, affordable education, with online lessons by real teachers. We are part of the BairesDev group, and we are growing fast.
Define and execute strategies to consolidate (7X growth in the past six months) and promote business growth.
- Take every aspect of the sales funnel to find the best strategies to grow.
- Expand the product into new markets: Brazil, Portugal, and the United States.
- Find and create new ways to acquire new clients and retain them.
- Target prospects and new leads by using email marketing, ads, and social media.
- Nurture and convert leads with email marketing.
- Harness the power of customer reviews and recommendations.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Analyze, recommend, and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
Identify industry trends and insights.
Qualifications and requirements for the position:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker or Head of Growth.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation package (base salary with an exciting variable) and vesting opportunities.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
If you are interested in being part of this fantastic startup company, working 100% based on measurable objectives, in an innovative and multicultural environment, supported by a company with a solid structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply to this job!