We are receiving job applications for a Test Manager for the Transformation & Program Management area to work with highly complex projects at BNY Mellon.
- Provide accurate estimation, and report on actuals against plan, ensuring improvement activity to produce a trend so estimates and actuals becoming closer aligned;
- Review and sign off master test plans / approach strategies for programs of work, and where appropriate produce strategy for programs of work, engaging with all relevant stakeholders, ensuring program consistency;
- Manage the end to end testing process for the relevant programs, ensuring all relevant requirements met, trends in incident management process recorded, and remedial action implemented;
- Manage and undertake a continuous review of testing process in order to maintain management standards and to ensure appropriate measures / improvements are taken to meet the business and IT expectations / standards;
- Provide test Consultancy to other areas of IT, and the business, being the expert in your field, including industry developments where appropriate, in order to share knowledge;
- Establish, monitor and supervise an appropriate incident management process to ensure quality resolution within a timely manner ensuring defects are reported to interested parties and appropriate rectification measures are taken in order to meet the functional specification/requirements;
- Communicate progress against plan for any work packages and collated programs ensuring that any actions in respect of contingent action required to recover any lost time or to resolve outstanding issues are completed. Formally feedback progress, status, issues, and concerns as appropriate.
- Banking/Finance experience in a relevant operational or technical role;
- Good communication skills – both oral and written;
- Good planning and organization;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understand project life-cycles and associated test processes;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required;
- Experience in operations in Custody and Fund Administration highly desirable.
Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo
(Remote Work until at least Jan/21)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.