Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our general office in São Paulo!
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
How success looks like
• Lead and develop business strategy with commercial perspective;
• Drive work independently while cooperating with multi-function team;
• Work as stewardship owner.
Responsibilities of the role:
As sales intern you will develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth analysis of the customer, market and sales processes. You will learn and execute concepts of market development and consumer behavior in order to apply them to categories (brands), customers and channels (distributors, pharmacies, supermarkets, among others). Both in the internal sales and external sales, the energy and dynamism of day-to-day sales are factors that make this position attractive and interesting.
We need someone who:
• Is currently between 5th and 6th semester of university.
• We would like you to have advanced English level.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to learn and master new tools/programming languages quickly.
• Comfort with ambiguous scenarios and possess strong problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude.
• Strong leadership skills (envisioning, empowering, influencing).
• Is legally able to work in Brazil and have mobility to move to other states at the end of the program.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Write an introduction about the company and its human resources policy here.