The benefits of New Graduates Program:
• Gain first hand practical experience and put into practice what you have studied at university and it is related to your future career direction;
• Work alongside qualified and experienced colleagues in a global company.
What are we looking for? We're looking for current students with:
• A strong academic record;
• Working towards a Bachelor degree in the relevant discipline (5-7th period);
• Fluent in English (others languages such as French or Spanish are considered a plus);
• International Experience is considered a plus;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to think laterally and innovatively;
• Ability to communicate effectively with our internal and external clients on a technical level;
• A passion and drive to make a difference;
• Enthusiasm to work for Hatch.
To be considered for a position, we require:
• CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities);
• Copy of your academic transcripts including conclusion expectation date.
Need further information?
Please feel free to visit our website: https://www.hatch.com/
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
HATCH - With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry.
We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and
create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch is committed to the cause of influencing the future through innovative solutions for clients and encouraging the new generation of professionals. Hatch runs an annual New Graduates
Program offering students the opportunity to gets some hands-on industry experience.
These positions are suitable for those students with an interest in pursuing a career in Project Engineering, Engineering courses, Document Control (Arts and Humanities, Administration or
Library Science) and Project Controls (Engineering courses, Administration or Economics).