• A college degree in Business Administration or International Relation;
• Thoroughly familiar with import and export systems, laws and routine;
• Must be fluent in English;
• Interpersonal communication skills are required;
• Strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude are required;
• Must be able to independently research, analyse, organize and prioritize work.
RESPONSIBILITIES (=) MAIN TASKS (+)
Responsible for all import & export routine from the purchase until its delivery offshore at the unit.
Import/export procedures as ocean shipments (LCL/FCL/Breakbulk), air shipments (consolidated/urgent/triple urgent flights).
Special customs regimes as Repetro, DAC, temporary export, fictive import/export, Customs classification of material (NCM, HS Code, import license, datasheets, technical data).
Coordinator of the expediting team ensuring material readiness as scheduled.
Coordination of the material offshore embark either via port (supply boat) and air (chopper)
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio academia
- Previdência privada
- Seguro de vida
- Vale alimentação