Talent Acquisition Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Supervisor for our Talent Acquisition Brazil team. In this role you’ll partner with fellow recruiters to establish strategies for attracting outstanding talent. You will ensure highest quality is achieved while using your expertise to overcome hurdles and roadblocks. This is a player coach role requiring hands-on recruiting and stakeholder management activities.
· Act as player/coach recruiting for open positions as well as leading a small team of recruiters.
· Managing full lifecycle recruitment for professional positions including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, referrals, negotiating, and offering for different roles.
· Collaborating with hiring managers to clarify job specification and staffing needs to fill current and future openings.
· Developing innovative sourcing strategies of finding high quality candidates, leveraging ATS and CRM tools.
· Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates with diverse skillsets and perspectives by leveraging your professional network.
· Skillfully promote our brand, values and culture in every connection.
· Regularly analyzing and reporting your successes.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or similar will be essential.
Fully bilingual Portuguese/English
Recruiting experience, solid experience in management
Experience leading a recruiting team in fast paced professional service firm
· Both verbal and written communication skills are vital, and, of course you’ll be good at establishing relationships with all levels of the organization. Also, being able to navigate in ambiguity while making decision based on sound judgment is a critical skill to possess.
The talent acquisition industry is consistently changing with technology. You’ll need to make technology work to your advantage. Staying abreast of the latest recruitment marketing trends and sourcing platforms to support you in recruiting top talent.
· Experience with Workday and/or Avature are ideal.
You’ll have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. You’ll have a proven track record of results as we’ll expect you to work independently, multi-task, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a diverse supportive and talented team.
The successful candidate will be an innovative, forward thinking, creative, metrics oriented individual with the highest talent standards. The candidate must possess strong communication skills, the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio creche
- Home office
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Vale alimentação
A JLL é líder na prestação de serviços, especializada em imóveis e gestão de investimentos. Nossa visão é reimaginar o mundo imobiliário, criando oportunidades gratificantes e espaços incríveis onde as pessoas alcancem suas ambições. Ao fazer isso, construímos um futuro melhor para nossos clientes, nossos funcionários e todos que nos cercam.