About the job:
As a Continuous Improvement & Quality Senior Analyst you will lead quality projects which will directly affect our customer experience as well the team experience and efficiency for our business.
- Monitor our operations to ensure employees provide customer service conforming to company guidelines;
- Serve as a quality advisor, initiate process, technology and people oriented change using such methods that ensure a world class and consistent performance;
- Work with projects related to quality assurance for the organization;
- Structure KPIs and provide reports on customer service performance for the operations team and center managers;
- Provide training and coaching to help the team to improve their skills based on data;
- Discuss, define and elaborate process to guarantee that will enable the support to our customers;
- Generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems and propose improvements to processes.
- Background in quality assurance;
- Solid experience with quality audit/monitoring;
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Yellow or above) is a plus.
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!
Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles!