About the job:
As a Product Operations Specialist, you will work cross-functionally with the Product, City Operations, Marketing, Design, Engineering, Data Science teams to surface, prioritize, test, roll-out and iterate on products; design and execute launch plans and growth initiatives; facilitate bi-directional communication between local ops teams and the product team to ensure operational excellence.
- Create a bridge between the Chinese Product team and the local City Operations team to support and suggest decisions about product, features and growth tools.
- Lead the younger analysts in the team on stakeholder management and taking solid decisions based on data.
- Gather feedback from drivers and passengers from Surveys, Focus Groups, Usability Tests, and internal reports
Prioritize new features: Generate insights from data, measure impact, filter best ideas, create feature specifications to present to the product team.
- Develop trustful relationships with all other 99 areas (Marketing, Customer Support, Legal, Finance, etc.) to influence the main decisions and roll out new features in our app.
- Own products from the beginning to the end. Identify issues, plan solutions, manage the development between different stakeholders, roll-out and share the new feature with cities, marketing and customer support.
The successful applicant:
- Data driven and organized. Be able to map measure potential upsides and downsides of features.
- Full ownership mindset so you can be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to interact with internal and external audiences.
- Be comfortable with quantitative analysis. Fluent in Excel, Google suite, and SQL.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (Constant interactions with English speaking teammates in Brazil and China).
*This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD).
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.