About the job:
As a Product Operations Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with the Product, City Operations, Marketing, Design, Engineering, Data Science teams to surface, prioritize, test, roll-out and iterate on products; design and execute launch plans and growth initiatives; facilitate bi-directional communication between local ops teams and the product team to ensure operational excellence.
- Plan the launch and day-to-day operational strategy for 99's Pool business; include but not limited to driver and passenger education, promotion tactics, pricing, and etc.
- Synthesize market feedback and provide recommendations for the HQ business, Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with the User research team to design and run Surveys, Focus Groups, and Usability Tests.
- Build, maintain and monitor reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance.
- Perform business analysis and extract insights from data to support strategic decisions.
- Create a bridge between the Chinese Product team and the local City Operations team.
- Identify operational issues, design and run tests to measure feature impact, gather inputs from city operations teams to drive the product road-map and bringing the voice of ops to the product development process.
- Product/feature launch communication and education for all operations teams, from messaging through to adoption.
- Collaborate with HQ product ops teams and City Ops teams to develop strategies on user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing, PR, design, legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare product for launch.
- Liaise with our public relations and government relations teams to address market-specific issues surrounding launch.
- Create playbooks, metrics and contingency plans to govern day-to-day operations as well as business expansion.
The Successful applicant:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (Constant interactions with English speaking teammates in Brazil and China). Fluency in Chinese is a plus, not required.
- Strong analytical skills: Excel, SQL proficiency is preferred.
- The ability to clearly and succinctly present information (written and verbal) to internal and external audiences.
- Process orientation with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow.
*This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD).
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.