Do you want to be in the driver's seat helping us promote and sell our global brands?Are you intrigued by the idea of crafting long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in building and negotiating plans which champion shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
You will work as an ambassador of the P&G Health brands and will be responsible for assistance, advertising, listing and selling the products of that division; besides that, you will visit the professionals and universities and develop processes that improve the effectivity of our business!
• Visiting physicians in clinics, hospitals, specialized clinics and public agencies promoting the product line!
• Visit pharmacists and sales clerks at network outlets and independent pharmacies planning and preparing a suitable visit script.
• Negotiate and sell product.
• Seek constant technical updating, through courses related to the sales area, sales techniques and products, to detect and provide creative solutions to situations that occur in the day-to-day market.
• Disseminate new and established products to increase demand for P & G Health products in the pharmaceutical market.
• Participate in meetings with District Manager / Training Coordinator / Regional Manager to learn marketing and sales promotional strategies.
• Plan and prepare the schedule of medical visits according to the segmentation of the doctors / products, following periodicity (frequency and sequence), pre-established days and times.
• Distribute promotional materials to doctors following the instructions issued by the Marketing Department.
• Coordinate medical records / pharmacies prioritizing the following aspects: Consult the electronic records (pre-visit) by reviewing annotations referring to prescriptions or not of propagated products, in order to update them, as well as an effective schedule of future visits (post visit).
The activity requires a highly accurate technical and scientific profile with good persuasiveness to deal successfully with our main partners: Medical class;
It will work in the class of anti-inflammatory, most competitive class of the pharmaceutical industry, counting on several strong players in the market and that use of actions No compliance.
If you're a good fit you:
• Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis.
• Have experience in massive consume (desired).
• Are hardworking to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
• Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales.
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
• Live in the city of the position
• Previous experience in commercial area or as medical propagandist;
• Active CNH;
• Live in Mogi das Cruzes (São Paulo) or cities nearby (no relocation benefit).
• Knowlegde of the region;
• Availability for travel;
• IT knowledge (Office, Outlook);
• Bachalor degree;
• Operational discipline;
• Analytics and problem solving skills;
Salary compatible with the market;
• Meal voucher;
• Life insurance;
• Health insurance
• Dental plan;
• Flexible working time;
• Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
• Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
• Activities of our wellness program
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.