Directly reporting to the Regional Sales Head (LatAm), the position's responsibilities are:
- Develop and manage big accounts (industrial sector);
Accurately forecast sales; Develop sales strategies for corporate software sector;
- Data development and analysis; Understand market tendencies and issues, focusing in boosting efficiency for sales specialists/sales rep. in order to meet company goals.
- Serve as a bridge for both global and local partners, focus on relationships that can influence buying/selling of company´s products and services;
- With internal team support (marketing, technical, sales, and customer success), meet company goals;
- Provide support to the global sales team inside your territory;
- Understanding the client´s commercial needs, prepare/present sales pitches using verbal and written tools, propose solutions based on technology.
- Bachelor´s in chemical Engineering/Electrical, Mechanics or related fields.
- English (fluent)
- Career experience and successful cases in negotiating complex contracts to industries, selling complex solutions with aggregate value of US$ 3 million or more.
- Proved experience in relationship build and maintenance to C-Levels (VPs, CTOs, CIOs e other executives).
- Communication excellency, capacity of maintain long-term relationships, handling clients from different nationalities and hierarchical status.
- Availability for travels (30%-40% of time)
- Ability and interest in work based on goals.
Our client is a multinational company in the IT Sector.