DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE ON THE PROJECT
- The PSM is an operational role, embedded in PMT, responsible for leading and managing the effective deployment of PROJECT CONTROLS and CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT systems and culture
- All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
- All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
PROJECT CONTROLS - Ensure proper and consistent application of Project Control systems for the project: Documentation, Planning & Performance, Risk & Opportunities and Cost Control. The PSM should have proven capability in
- Producing and presenting project reports for internal and external clients/stakeholders;
- Integrating and consolidating appropriate project data when working in collaboration with partners;
- Resource planning to meet project requirements;
- Understanding factors on progress, time & cost performance of services, equipment and materials required for the project;
- Using the work process of the Project controls disciplines to support the delivery of controls on the project;
- Giving presentations & facilitation of meetings with a range of project personnel and stakeholders to deploy the capabilities of the platforms /tools / systems;
- Supporting development of achievable project plans;
- Applying planning & scheduling methodologies to deliver projects;
- Developing progress measurement tools to utilise weightings, baseline values, earned values, physical actual percentage completion and productivity principles;
- Lead the deployment of the project KPI system including dashboards, process and team culture for effective progress, time & cost performance and management
- Analysing KPI data and provide recommendations for management planning and decision making, to achieve optimum performance
- Supporting the project protocol for accountability on delivery and budgets
- Producing as sold baseline time & cost budget
- Set up of cost management of the project
- Applying progress, time & cost control management techniques and process
- Identifying, tracking and communicating internal/external changes to the project revenue/cost/time baseline
- Applying procedure for and reporting Document control activity;
- Risk & opportunity management: Applying and interpreting qualitative and quantitative date & developing mitigation & capture plans;
CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT – Ensure proper and consistent administration of the project contracts. The PSM should have Proven capability in
- Contract awareness to apply judgement to achieve optimal position for Subsea 7 including identifying, tracking & communicating on project changes and client management;
- Qualifying and making recommendations on main contract and purchase agreements;
- Awareness of project liabilities/indemnities/warranties/MHHA as applicable;
- Familiarity with bidding and Contracting Principles, Subcontracting principles and deviation process;
- Ensure the delivery of governance and compliance with Subsea 7 standards.
- Be a proven performer in mid-sized team (up to 12 people) leadership and management;
- Have experience of multi-site project delivery execution;
- Be ready to utilise GPC and Group digitalisation initiatives for the purpose of continuous improvement;
- Have ability to work with clients, suppliers and Alliance partner to understand client project performance requirements and to co-ordinate internal resources to meet them.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment
- Professional qualifications - Degree qualified
- Strong analytical skills – including Advanced Excel.
- Experience and use of Power BI would be a plus;
- Programming or database skills would be a benefit.
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio academia
- Auxílio creche
- Horário flexível
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Seguro de vida
- Vale alimentação
Global Company Oil and Gas Industry selects: