Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
As a Sales Specialist for perfumeries channel, you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
If so, Sales at P&G is the right place to develop your career.
About this position
The Analyst is responsible of delivering a sustained competitive advantage for P&G Hair Care Brands at Perfumeries Stores. This is accomplished by building a long-lasting relationship between P&G and Perfumeries Store Owners/Managers.
1. Visit Top Perfumeries stores regularly to motivate and build the relationship with the Store Owners/Managers, and key store personnel.
2. Develop the capability of being a true Beauty Expert, both on Category/Products, as well as, P&G brands.
3. Be the eyes of P&G Hair Care in the channel: must work with Trade on what needs to be done to win, bring information regarding new launches and promotions of the channel.
4. Increase demand for P&G Brands products by influencing the Store Owners/Managers to build distribution and create demand at stores for P&G Hair Care brands. Bring strategic consumer direction and create a collaborative environment where consumer focused business plans are developed, implemented, and measured, which improves operating results for Hair Care and Store Owners.
5. Train Beauty Consultants in P&G Hair Care Brands, to develop a scalable plan with positive ROI.
Local de trabalho: Belo Horizonte - MG.
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P&G?At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
• Active CNH.
• The candidate must reside in the city of the position or in the cities nearby.
• The candidate must have a two year experience in Merchandising (propagandista).
• Knowlegde of Belo Horizonte region.
• Availability for travel.
• IT knowledge (Office, Outlook).
• Bachalor degree (in progress or complete).
• Operational discipline.
• Analytics and problem solving skills.
* This position can be filled with people with disabilities
- Salary compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: