• Be the interface with Project management leaders to adopt new tools and stakeholders to report key program metrics and schedules of implementation.
• Consolidate and analyze data
• Document process, methodologies and tools and train users.
Interface with corporate processes and tools requirements, initially on Financial Force
Promote best practices and programs to track best practices on projects to maintain an excellent level of customer satisfaction and track rankings on projects KPIs.
• Reports status of the programs and projects toresent the appropriate level of details based on the target audience.
• Keeps healthy governance and successful metrics and reports to the company
• Keeps project’s revenue forecast and revenue realization according the revenue plan
Skills and Experience
• Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a combination of equivalent education and experience
• PMP Certification desired
• Financial Force expert
• English fluency and Spanish is a plus
• Strong organization, interpersonal, & communication skills
• Proven ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders in a matrix organization
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills
• Experience in Agile development experience and Data Science
• Proactive personality and proven leadership skills
• Experience in partnering with internal & external stakeholders
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience of Project Management experience
Multinacional de Serviços de Tecnologia