About this role:
The HR Coordinator is a generalist role and is comprised of the operative HR functions for all local and expatriate EARJ employees in the Barra da Tijuca campus, while also delivering high-quality HR services on a schoolwide basis.
- Written and spoken English must be fluent
- Generalist profile; Hands on experience in every part of HR
- Ideally with in-depth expertise in Recruiting
- Multicultural experience, preferably with expatriate experience
- Organization & planning
- Empathic person with strong communication, decision making and problem solving skills, who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
- EARJ Barra da Tijuca campus
- EARJ will only review applications/CVs submitted in English
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Café da manhã
- Restaurante interno
- Seguro de vida
EARJ is a proud community with over 80 years of history. We are recognized by our academic achievements, our rich traditions, and the generations of successful stories written by students, teachers, and parents.
Our purpose is to inspire each child to pursue their passions, strive for excellence, and achieve a fulfilling life.
JOIN OUR TEAM! If you would like to submit an application to join our enthusiastic, committed team and make a real difference in education, read the EARJ’s candidate material, get to know more about us.
Read more at: www.earj.com.br