- Bachelor Degree completed
- Advanced English
- Solid experience in Crewing logistic
Crewing Lead ensures the safe and timely personnel logistic and travel arrangements for onshore and offshore population. The activities are based on detailed personnel forecasts taking into account the constraints and necessities of operations.
· Control the quality and accuracy of the detailed personnel forecast data (dates, logistic constraints and safety) with the department Managers for keeping consistency and foresee potential changes.
· Provide the Operations Managers with appropriate advice about personnel logistics challenges process (notice to traveler, visa and flight issues, cost optimization, alternative solutions) to help for operations optimization.
· Prepare departments and units budget and follow-up purchase orders for all providers.
· Inform the OIM and Heads of Department about the planning forecast.
· Ensure a high level of service to travelers
· Manage contractors to ensure the best cost and benefits to the company
· Consolidate all the information and reports to operations management
· Provide coaching and guidance as needed to team members
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio academia
- Convênio com empresas parceiras
- Previdência privada
- Seguro de vida
- Vale alimentação
Empresa segmento Oleo e Gas .