Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in creating and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Representative you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
* Responsible for delivering business results and critical metrics (Sell in, Sell out, calls, assortment, coverage)
* Lead, train and form sales teams through training and field sessions
* Raise relevant market information and activities of the competition
* Ensure the distribution of the P&G Power SKUs throughout the assigned geographical territory
* Focus on creating relationships of collaboration and growth with the main partners (distributor, indirect customers, agencies)
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of color, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
What does P&G offer you?
* We will provide you a high-impact managerial position with meaningful work.
* We love flexibility. You will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
* You will get a competitive earnings package in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you're a good fit you:
* Have experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Are a born leader and re passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
* Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to your wor
* Have strong analytical thinking and skills
* Have experience of either living in Iquitos or knowledge of its market
* Lives in Porto Alegre or cities nearby