Do you want to be challenged since your Day 1?
Are you seeking experience related to your degree? Looking for a challenge? Want to work on leading edge technologies? Experience what engineering can be like by having an internship with Procter & Gamble. Here, Product Supply engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems by analyzing, crafting, troubleshooting, and improving manufacturing process technologies, systems, and facilities. You will have the chance to deliver a meaningful contribution to the business, while supporting your academic training with work which will allow for creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
AS A P&G INTERN, YOU WILL:
* Have a meaningful work, with real and important challenges since the beginning of your career;
* Work with leading Brands that are present in the homes of 95% of Brazilians;
* Have development opportunities with structured programs and day to day mentorship and coaching to become one of our next leaders;
* Be part of a company with strong principles and values, that encourage employees to have an innovation mindset.
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Committed to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. We care about people, so we have phenomenal projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P&G?
The development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
* Grant compatible with the market;
* Meal voucher;
* Life insurance;
* P&G store with products with discounts;
* Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
* Health insurance;
* Dental plan;
* Flexible working time;
* Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
* Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
* Graduation Date: Dec/20 to Jul/21;
* English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory);
* Availability to work 30h per week;
* We are looking for someone that currently lives in the city of the internship or ought to have mobility to this city (we don't offer housing allowance)
* This position can be filled with people with disabilitie