Reporting to the CFO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage day-to-day finance operations in coordination with local accounting processing team;
- Develop and maintain key business process flows to ensure operational efficiency and compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations and tax / statutory financial filings associated with accounting, tax and legal aspects;
- Develop and maintain effective communications and reports between local leadership team and global finance team;
- Perform financial due diligence on proposed contracts in support of local operations.
We are looking for Accountants (CRC active) with solid background in finance, experienced in Big Four companies in auditing and internal controls and good knowledge of local statutory reporting.
Leadership skills, hands-on profile, team-player and result-oriented are required.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Our client is a solid multinational company.