The HR BP will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop and implement HR Plan, with programs in areas such as Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, and Performance Management;
- Ensure the implementation of HR procedures and processes locally and report;
- Plan and conduct onboarding activities;
- Responsible for the Induction Program of the organization
- Assist activities pertaining to employee conduct, dismissals, and legal issues.
The main requirements are:
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Analyst;
- Experience in multinational companies, especially industries;
- Advanced/Fluent English level is a must;
- Spanish fluency is a plus;
- Availability for a travel routine.
Our company is an multinational company starting its operations in Brazil.