• Support to all Media Affairs tasks, including drafting of communication materials, translations, basic relationship with Tier 2 and 3 media outlets, among others;
• Support with administrative activities and reports.
• Contact with managers on mid-level;
• Support with advertising studies, brochures, ideas and activities related to branding
• Support the dept with any other requirement.
• Students of 2nd and 3rd year of Engineering, Computer Science, Journalism, Foreign Trade, Public Relations (graduation forecast until July/2021);
• Mandatory Fluent English;
• Excellent Portuguese writting skills;
• Mandarin knowledge will be a differential;
• Good knowledge with Excel and Power Point.
• Working hours: from 9am to 4pm (1 break hour);
• Wage: 10BRL/HOUR;
Meal or Food Valley
Vale Transport or Fuel Assistance
• Location: Brasilia – Distrito Federal