WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle – from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale – taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
The I&C Lead is responsible to coordinate the activities of the instrumentation and control engineering team with main responsibility to ensure that the project design up to the commissioning is following the best practices of the engineering together with the following:
• Review all documents for approval and verify the conformity the documents for information. It includes, but not limited to:
o Control Architecture and Systems Integration;
o Control Logics;
o Loop Diagrams;
o Instrument Indices;
o Setpoint Lists;
o Instrument, Control Valve and Analyzers Specifications;
o DCS and PLC Design;
o Instrument Location and Installation Design;
o Panel Layouts; and
o Fire Detection Systems Specification;
o Vendor Document Review.
• Coordinate the activities of the engineer and technicians involved on the design review, construction and commissioning phases as well as managing the design interfaces
• Provide recommendations of improvements on the design systems based on engineering analysis under the light of International and local standards, regulations and laws applied to the project.
It is required for this position:
• BS Degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical/Process Engineering, I&C Engineering
• Design experience and/or commissioning in the thermal power plant;
• Fluence in English and Portuguese;
• Design experience with process control instrumentation;
• Design experience with distributed control systems;
• Design experience with PLCs;
• Erection and Commissioning experience with complex systems;
• Ability to walk down systems to document as-installed conditions.
They are differentials:
• Knowledge on SIEMENS T3000 DCS
When you join WorleyParsons, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes – we value everyone’s personal wellbeing and contributions.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.