Assistant Facility Manager
Provide outstanding client service by assisting the Area or Site Manager in the management, monitoring and control of a commercial building or portfolio of buildings, with a focus on building operations, service contracts and financial management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Client Relationships
· Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
· Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
· Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
· Manage the site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
· Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Area/Site Manager for consideration.
· Assist with site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
· Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
· Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures in conjunction with the Area/Site Manager, manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other requests received via the help desk, tracking to completion.
· Under the direction of the Area/Site Manager, support the MAC team during building churn activity by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
· Assist in managing Vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
· Coordinate internally with other teams which may include fitness, food services, transportation, Security and capital projects.
· Support the Site and Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
· Support the sourcing SME and Area/Site Managers through the vendor contract procurement process.
· Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and emergency response documentation for the site as required.
· Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site/s.
· Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the Agreement with the Client and as requested
· Any other activities to support site operations, including, but not limited to: Moves/reconfigurations, events, safety, reception and mail services
Finance Management / Cost Control / Profitability:
· Assist the Area/Site Manager to achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
· Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies
· Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s.
· As requested by the Area/Site Manager, prepare current financial year budget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
· Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies
· Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client
· Manage payments to Vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with relevant policies
· Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
· Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
· Proactively manage the site operations team
· Participate in the individual performance management program, and personal development planning
· Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
· Experience of supervisory experience facilities management or related field.
· An Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Facilities, Property, Business or related field desirable.
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Convênio com empresas parceiras
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
Multinacional de Grande porte do ramo de Real State