Local de Trabalho: Avenida Paulista
We, Lexis Nexis Risk Insurance, are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to act and been groomed as a future Architect who will provide effective architectural and structural design leadership for the applicable Business Unit. Additionally, the position ensures ongoing development, maintenance, and delivery of technical knowledge and expertise and determines the technical feasibility of large development projects. This position is also responsible for providing technical assessments of new technologies and acquisition candidates to executive management as needed.
• Strong experience as a senior software engineer in large and small companies.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
• Proficiency in English and Portuguese
• Provide design and problem-solving leadership to engineering and business stakeholders.
• Devise architecture strategy to support business goals and manage risk, working closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders such as Product Managers.
• Work in cross functional teams with Agile frameworks.
• Define strategic roadmaps and current / future state across a broad portfolio of products and initiatives.
• Track record of Innovation. We’re seeking an individual who actively monitors/contributes towards industry trends and opportunities. Someone who is able to research, evaluate & prototype new and alternative technologies.
• Mentoring team members and go across the Architecture career path program.
• Drive the DevOps culture in Brazil and Globally.
• Practical knowledge of refactoring approaches and patterns
• Designing highly available, fault tolerant solutions with scalability and capacity planning in mind
• Design and implementation of full stack solutions and object oriented designs
• Designing, implementing and optimizing large ETL & Data warehousing solutions
• Tackling "big data" via Massively Parallel Processing platforms such as Hadoop or Sparks
• Strong command of SQL and experience with databases
• Working with On-Premise, Virtualized, Cloud, Containerized and Server less Infrastructures, especially Amazon Web Services
• Awareness of Security Engineering at the network, application, and information levels
• Containerization using Docker or Kubernetes.
• This role requires some hands-on coding, but a successful candidate will demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge across a range of technologies with the ability to develop prototypes where required. This is an opportunity to drive technology transformation within one of our business divisions. The tech stack listed here presents both current and potential future state technologies.
The following skills would be a plus:
• Worked in Big Data, Analytics, Data Transformation, Mobile and Web projects, including Hadoop, Sparks, Node.js, Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Vale alimentação
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Seguro de vida
- Previdência privada
- Programa de Participação nos Resultados
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government assess, predict and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has more than 5,200 full-time employees and contractors in offices around the world.* LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions.
Since 1988, LexisNexis Risk Solutions has scaled through innovation and growth in core businesses, and expansion into attractive adjacent and international markets, completing more than a dozen acquisitions in the last two years.