TeleTech is an organization that spans more than 20 countries, 6 continents and nearly 30 languages. At TeleTech our opportunities in Finance and Accounting can add up to a successful career for bright and energetic professionals. A publicly held organization, TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) allows you to put your financial expertise to work for a leading provider of business process outsourcing solutions-and one of the largest and most geographically diverse companies in the world.
From financial analysts and reporting specialists to internal auditors and tax managers, TeleTech offers a wide range of exciting positions that will allow you to realize the rewards of a fast-paced career in accounting and finance while enjoying the benefits of our collaborative team environment.
The Revenue Assurance Analyst is an essential position that supports the financial management function of TeleTech. This position will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with the entire CFO organization including the Finance department, GL Accounting team, Operations team, Treasury, and the Legal department. Candidates for this position should be ambitious and outgoing and interested in learning about TeleTech as a company. The position offers an enormous amount of exposure to all financial areas of the TeleTech organization and is a great opportunity to develop professional skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist with contract review and determination of proper invoicing and revenue recognition requirements.
· Preparation of journal entries and schedules for month end close process.
· Revenue review and analytics of assigned client portfolio.
· Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and research variances.
· Assist in preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemed necessary.
· Assist with special projects as assigned by the Controller, CFO and other Directors and VPs.
· BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
· Basic understanding of Revenue Recognition
· Good organizational, analytical, and communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word
· Knowledge of Oracle Financials and Hyperion is a plus.
TeleTech implements its policy of social inclusion and prioritizes contracting PCD (Law 8,213)