We are currently seeking a Semi Senior Recruiter to support our client, a multinational company.
As a member of the RPO team, the Semi Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Semi Senior Recruiter is the subject matter experts about applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Client Relationship Management
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Candidate Relationship Management
Level of Required Experience:
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment for positions of different levels of seniority, acquired preferably in the consulting segment.
- Experience in recruiting for strategic and leadership positions.
- Strong experience with market mapping and hunting/cold calling.
- Able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times.
- Able to lead client briefing or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements.
- Able to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interview for majority of range of roles and role levels, especially with executive positions.
- Able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for majority of range of roles and role levels.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Able to access and generate reports for both client and Korn Ferry.
- Availability to work in Sao Paulo / SP.
Education & Language:
- Bachelor´s degree in areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others.
- Advanced Spanish, English and Portuguese Language is required.
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Korn Ferry.
Korn Ferry is the leading consulting company for individuals and organizations globally. We help maximize people's potential and capabilities to help leaders, organizations and societies achieve success. The 7000 employees that make up our company provide services through three lines of business: Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep.