Local de Trabalho: Avenida Paulista
As a system engineer, you will perform moderately difficult research, design, systems engineering assignments and responds to system management alerts to handle system/operations exceptions, within the assigned enterprise systems of product offerings. Additionally, this position is also responsible for triage change management support.
Solid background of Systems Engineering experience
BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
· Change management.
· Understanding of storage systems, Linux kernel, UNIX kernel, UNIX file system, and Windows infrastructure.
· Program installation and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of virtual server environments and thin client.
· Knowledge of scripts for automation.
· Understanding of system and problem management tools.
· Problem solving.
· Knowledge of DevOps
· Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS, MS Azure).
· Experience with orchestration tools
· Knowledge of Security and Networking
· Good oral and written communication skills in English and Portuguese
· Some experience in mentoring and leadership would be useful
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of major system components in completing assigned tasks (i.e., storage systems, Linux kernel, UNIX kernel, UNIX file system, and Windows infrastructure).
• Diagnose problems with application programs, common system, or systematic questioning techniques.
• Configure controls; install or troubleshoot programs within multiple system environments.
• Provide prompt recovery and problem escalation for the exceptions, extrapolating and integrating information within defined boundaries, using multiple system management and problem management tools.
• Partner closely with development groups, support groups, and vendors to coordinate special operations, and communicate/escalate problems as appropriate to meet assigned deadlines.
• Assist in daily support of the systems/products assigned, through early detection and pursuit or changes in system responses or operation.
• Work closely with support groups to refine system monitoring and reporting, and to assist them in their analysis and problem recovery.
• Apply problem-solving skills in multiple operating environments to support assignments involving the execution of a series of related tasks.
• Diagnose system performance problems.
• Perform online system functions to assist with tasks encountered in execution of daily responsibilities such as utility functions and editing of files.
• Develop lists/scripts for execution of commonly used processes and automation of simple tasks.
• Proper implementation of team changes and service requests.
• Proper creation, execution, documentation, and closure of tasks, changes, and requests.
This position may requires On-Call rotation for off peak hours
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government assess, predict and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has more than 5,200 full-time employees and contractors in offices around the world.* LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions.
Since 1988, LexisNexis Risk Solutions has scaled through innovation and growth in core businesses, and expansion into attractive adjacent and international markets, completing more than a dozen acquisitions in the last two years.