ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
For about 60% of the time: Ad’hoc Market Research Manager LATAM
1. LEADING AD’HOC MARKET RESEARCH PROJECTS INCLUDING SHOPPER RESEARCH
Contribute to clarify marketing issues and market research objectives.
For each project, define a market research plan and a suitable and consistent methodology, in line with group best practices, and choose the appropriate agency.
Provide expert technical support in the implementation of research projects (sample, questionnaire, material, etc.) and supervise quality of services provided by the agencies
Make sure results are understood and used internally in the best way.
2. CONSUMER INSIGHT EXPERTISE
· Contribute to marketing developments, upstream and downstream of market research studies, using his or her consumer knowledge: brand positioning, innovation. Develop consumer learning papers crossing various information sources, and recommending strategic solutions based on consumer/ shopper understanding
For about 40% of the time: Panel Research Manager Americas
· OPTIMIZING AND NEGOTIATING PANEL AND MARKET DATA PURCHASES
· Evaluating and assessing both Retail and Consumer Panels services from suppliers such as Nielsen, Kantar Worldpanel and similar agencies.
· Negotiating main contracts renewals and new orders from local divisions.
3. SUPPORTING LOCAL TEAM PANEL SERVICE
· Working with Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales teams to develop their expertise and capacity to exploit panel tools.
· Develop dash boards and other tools to enhance market analysis.
· Develop a knowledge of market trends by countries, and contribute to strategic analyses and development of recommendations how to exploit opportunities for the business.
Carry out group reporting and on-going planning and follow-up of market research actions and budgets.
· Contribute to the central thinking of the global market research department for the on-going optimisation of processes and tools
Fluent mastery of Spanish : ability to read and discuss technical documents (research proposals, questionnaires), to attend focus groups, and take part in marketing meetings in Spanish