- Develop a wide variety of thought leadership narratives for the senior leaders to sell our products and solutions. Co-create compelling pitches for large clients. Train our sales force, business partners and speakers on the new uses and approach of our platforms, using the narratives as point of reference.
- Represent our products and solutions proposition externally. Evangelize customers, agencies and participate at conferences.
- Drive transformational content and sales solution through leveraging of regional best practice solutions and creation of new ‘1 to many’ solutions including local relevant content and competition.
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with large, multi-faceted media propositions. Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights.
- BA/BS degree in marketing/communication/ journalism or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing narratives, storytelling, strategic brand planning with major brands and with media products.
- Must speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in branding related solutions
- Ability to convincingly present recommendations to senior executives.
- Self-starter, able to drive complex projects even in a context of ambiguity and multiple stakeholders. Able to define success path for his/her project , to overcome obstacles and deliver high impact results.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and able to translate data and trends into powerful strategies, insights and compelling messaging.
- Strong project leadership skills and distinctive ability to mobilize people across a wide range of functions and levels.
Salary: R$ 7.000,00 + benefits
TTEC coloca em prática sua política de inclusão social e prioriza a contratação de pessoas com deficiência (Lei 8.213)